posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ian Malcolm Ian Malcolm is offline

Default Maxprop's a freaking jerk liar....

katy wrote:

Ian Malcolm wrote:

Hi there Katy,

Well I've had my share of run-ins with old A.D.N. before, but although
the M.O. may be similar, that boat wasn't *yellow*.

Ian,
You haven't ehard about the Stste of Florida coming down hard on its'
transient boater population? They have been confiscating boats and
closing down moorigs like Neal's...old engine blocks, etc. in an attempt
to clean up the waterways....we sispect that that is what may have
happened to the Banana...either that, or the thing just fell apart
finally...

Well if they wanted to clean up the waterways and get the best ROI, it
makes sense they'd start with low hanging 'fruit' like ADN. Mind you,
only a southern burocrat could call ADN transient, he *never* bloody
moved . . . :-)

Wonder if whatever official tried to dispose of it (whether forcibly or
as a derelict wreck) succeded? I have visions of it and ADN being
evicted from Florida on the back of a flatbed and both of them now
residing on the centre of a roundabout in the middle of a flowerbed with
a banner flying from the mast:-

***********************
* Welcome to *
* Wichita *
* Kansas *
* *
* 'The Air Capital' *
* 'of the World' *
* *
* Pop: 2,688,418 *
* Twinned with *
* Kaifeng, China *

Needless to say, the poor Florida state official probably cant even get
elected as dogcatcher now . . .

[at]=@, [dash]=- & [dot]=. *Warning* HTML & 32K emails -- NUL:
'Stingo' Albacore #1554 - 15' Early 60's, Uffa Fox designed,
All varnished hot moulded wooden racing dinghy.