[email protected] Chris_MdR@gmx.net is offline

Default Sail Maine , Navigation Pictures, CD, Question

Now he's playing dumb, that's almost cute.

NE Sailboat wrote:
Duh? Am I missing something. I posted looking for a computer cd that
contained photo's of ports along the coast of Maine.
There is a book with this info. And my Maptech charts have it but only for
the very expensive and overpiced full version.

That somehow equals = "can't even tie their shoelaces without the help of a
sailing/internet nanny."

Next time .. resist.

Great modesty often hides great merit.
Ben Franklin

wrote in message
ups.com...

Well, you made my point: most armchair
snipers can't even tie their shoelaces
without the help of a sailing/internet nanny.

I just couldn't resist driving it home.

NE Sailboat wrote:
And your point is?

======================

wrote in message
ups.com...
Ho Ho HO!

Is this the "NE Sailboat" who knows all about sailing the
cape, and how Barnes was oh so inadequately prepared
and not up to the task?

A "NE Sailboat" needing aerial color images to navigate
the nicely lit, well marked local harbors, being to cheap
to buy a map, and not even able to download the free
ones from the internet? Sure sounds able and well
prepared.

If this is the same "NE Sailboat": What a looser.

If not, I apologize to you, Sir. I must have been
confusing you with another guy posting under
your pseudonym, "NE Sailboat", then.

NE Sailboat wrote:
Can I do that? What do I do? Go to Google Earth ,, find a harbor
picture
and then save on the computer?

I've never done this before..

"Ed" wrote in message
ups.com...
Why don't you download images from google earth, and save them to a
CD
or print them in a book?

Ed