posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy katy is offline

Default Maxprop's a freaking jerk liar....

Ian Malcolm wrote:
.

Hi there Katy,

Well I've had my share of run-ins with old A.D.N. before, but although
the M.O. may be similar, that boat wasn't *yellow*.

Mind you, Ellen needs feeding up a bit judging by what change of
waterline there was.

Still waiting to see a piccy of the damaged edge of the sail being held
up by Ellen, wearing clothes so I dont get all distracted.

Now, Ellen, if your reading this, dont get all offended that I might
doubt you, After all, this group is known for elaborate co-operative
trolling and the CRaptain was an expert. . .

Ian,
You haven't ehard about the Stste of Florida coming down hard on its'
transient boater population? They have been confiscating boats and
closing down moorigs like Neal's...old engine blocks, etc. in an attempt
to clean up the waterways....we sispect that that is what may have
happened to the Banana...either that, or the thing just fell apart
finally...