DSK

Default Interesting approach/back to fuel tanks

Jim wrote:
I am surprised at some of the prices quoted here. I had a guy empty out
my old tanks, cut them out with a saw zall ($1000), then made wood box
patterns, replacing my old tanks with modular tanks ($2400) that would
go in/ come out if necessary without any boat butchering.

300 gallons capacity, total $3500. And the new ones are removable.

Seems like the same price for the epoxy patch job.

Cool! Can you tell me how to get in touch with the guy who did this for
you? This is pretty much what I am considering doing myself, but for
$3500 bucks I'd hire somebody else to do it in a heartbeat....

Fair Skies
Doug King