posted to rec.boats.electronics
mack mack is offline

Default 12 volt DC Voltage Stabiliser circuit

"Bozo" wrote in message
mack wrote:
Can anyone help me with obtaining a circuit diagram to build the above
please. Required for an LCD T/V. I live in the United Kingdom and the
boat
is on the Great Ouse near Huntingdon.
Thankyou

You did not say how many amps you need or what supply you will give it.
Try Maplin to start with
http://www.maplin.co.uk/Search.aspx?...15m1&source=15

The boat supply is 12 volts DC - but when charging i.e engine running, this
can rise to above 14 volts, this would no do an LCD T/V a lot of good. T/V
takes less that 5 amps DC - hope this makes my request a bit clearer. I wish
to build not buy.