Chuck Gould Chuck Gould is offline

Default Announce: Shipbuilders, Sea Captains, and Fishermen: The Story of the Schooner Wawona

Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:
On 14 Jan 2007 20:03:24 -0800, "Chuck Gould"
wrote:

Have your publisher send a review copy to my magazine. Email me if you
need more specific instructions.

I'm sure you will get a good one - Chuck never publishes any negative.

It's all about the sales you know.

Aren't you supposed to be typing out your next factually erroneous, OT,
political propaganda post? Same old, same old.

If our reviewer felt that the book was a loser, he wouldn't get a
favorable review. He just wouldn't get mentioned at all. As it happens,
the fate of the rotting hull of that vessel is a hot topic in this
region right now and there would be some interest in a book about
Wawona.