Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default 8.1L Crusader Fuel Consumption

On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 18:00:55 GMT, "khessert via BoatKB.com"
u30800@uwe wrote:

I agree wholeheartedly with diesels being superior, but the gas boat is $155K
and the same boat with diesels is $240K its gonna take a long time to burn
$85K in fuel... I want the diesels, but it doesn't make sense in this
scenario....anybody agree???

It depends. If fuel range is important to you, diesels are the
answer. On the other hand, if you can fill up any time you want and
the cost is not an issue, your logic makes perfect sense.