Garland Gray II Garland Gray II is offline

Default knots that'll stay tied using poly rope ?

I'm sure you know that polypropelene doesn't handle uv well.
Don't know how long you expect to have this tarp erected, but maybe it's
made of the same stuff, so won't matter.

"Courtney Thomas" wrote in message
Thanks for the interest of all.

The immediate use is to tie a tarp down so you see my concern about it
staying tied and being easily untied, I was given 600' of 3/8" and other
than dinghy painter have no other use for it, so am going to use it to
secure the tarp.

I'll whip the ends with electrical tape but what particular knot would you
use, given my application ?

Gratefully,
Courtney