posted to rec.boats.building
jim.isbell jim.isbell is offline

Default build your very own wodden propellor

I just realized that if you could find plans for the laminated engine
then the following is possible:
The plywood compressor is used to turbo charge the plywood engine that
drives the plywood alternator that charges the plywood battery....well
maybe not??.... that powers the plywood motor (modified alternator)
that drives the plywood prop. ...............Then put it all onto a
carbon fiber hull with digital electronics RADAR and all the latest
bells and whistles. ..... Oh well, cant make everything out of wood.

jim.isbell wrote:
I recently saw plans and pictures of a plywood alternator.

imagineero wrote:
A hoax or for real? I couldnt decide, but worth a read anyway ;-)

What makes you think it's a hoax?

Nothing in particular... its just so easy to fake anything nowadays
that i find myself constantly skeptical ;-) having never heard of
anything like it before and not really having the background in marine
engineering im not really in a position to judge whether or not its all
true. it sure does look nice though!

Shaun

Now all Ive got to find is a nice link for building a wooden engine ^^