JohnH JohnH is offline

Default Gasoline prices..............

On 12 Jan 2007 19:16:46 -0800, "Chuck Gould"
wrote:

JohnH wrote:

Hey Chuck, your three mile island and chernobyl comparisons are crap. Just
ask the French, who somehow manage to get about 80% of their energy from
nuke power.
***** Have a super day! *****

John H

What's this? Are the French suddenly back on the good guy side of the
ledger? :-)

Two comments:

1. What do the do with the waste? Is it really all that safe, or have
they luckily so far avoided paying the piper?

2. Until we invent cars, trucks, trains, and BOATS that run efficiently
on electricity and storage batteries we will still need to import most
of our energy for transportation needs. I don't think we burn that muh
crude oil to generate electricity as it is.

But we do burn a lot of natural gas, which is home grown, and could be used
to power many of the vehicles you mention.

As to waste, go read this:

http://russp.org/nucfacts.html

It's not overly long.
***** Have a super day! *****