posted to alt.sailing.asa
scbafreak via BoatKB.com scbafreak via BoatKB.com is offline

Default More Guns

Yeah yeah, heard it before.
Put a gun in someones hand and when he gets ****ed off, or depressed,
he may use it.
No gun and he might just think..or even just punch someone in the nose
not 'blow em away'

Yes because logically it is the same thing. The other day I waas cutting
some meat for dinner, I got ****ed off at some A-hole and I stabbed him in
the face. The government should have never let me make dinner in the first
place. It wasn't my fault, I had no choice in my actions and the
consequences really have nothing to do with me. it was the chickens fault
for not being born in bite sized pieces. No wait that 'might' be stretching
it a bit far. I should have to give up some freedom, control over my life
and the idea that I can decide between right and wrong because knives are
sharp and guns push a peice of metal really fast. Yes that is okay.

Did you know that one of the first things Hitler, Mussolini and Stalin did
when they got into power was to implement gun control policies and make the
people think it was a good idea to take away their guns? Today the democrats
justification, in the U.S., to reduce gun ownership is alomst identical to
the justification that Hitler used.