posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ellen MacArthur Ellen MacArthur is offline

Default Another Neal/Ellen conspiracy theory... :-)

wrote
But just establishing a possible correlation between the boat named
"Elle Nino" with the posting genders of "Ellen MacArthur" and former
ASA poster (now in hiding?) Neal Warren.

Duh! It's *supposed* to be El Niņo. (Spanish for the little one) I spelled it Elle Niņo
because that way it has my name in it. You know, Ellen. ElleN /iņo. That makes more sense
than some stupid wild fantasy about it being a trans sexual Capt. Neal. You guys.....

Cheers,
Ellen