Tim Tim is offline

Default Gasoline prices..............

wrote:
On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 17:37:13 -0500, "JimH"
wrote:

......going down. Under $2/gallon on the street at some places here.

I paid 2.42 the other day on the road, it is 3.09 on the water. You
can shop around and do a little better and you can certainly spend
more if you don't. (Lee County Fl.)

Seeing that I trailer my boat[s] to the lake, I usually fill before
before getting to the lake. in the small boat, I will only use 7-10
gal. for a day.

When I was taking my old 27' Chris Craft up and down the ohio, I
carried about 5 steel "jerry cans" on board so I wouldn't have to fill
at a dock.

I've never filled at a dock, and really don't plan on it.