Chuck Gould Chuck Gould is offline

Default Private firm takes the lead in restoring historic lighthouses

Jim wrote:

Reminds us of another cut and paster from Derby Kansas. Don't you think?

Oh I am so crushed.

In fact, I think I'll compare the quality of this on-topic post to the
many on-topic subjects that you initiate here (under any of your
handles) so I can be appropriately instructed by a superior example.

Oh, look! There *aren't* any.

I think the poster you refer to was a NG troublemaker with a political
agenda, never contributed anything of substance that was on topic, and
specialized in shooting spitwads from the sidelines into any and all
threads where folks he thought didn't subscribe to his
"approved" American values appeared. Now that you mention it, there are
still personalities pretty similar to that hanging around here. I
wonder if he moved to Florida? :-)