Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Keeping Score is Confusing and Boats of rec.boats

On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 13:30:25 -0600, Vic Smith
wrote:

Every pic there was interesting and appreciated, but my personal
favorites are -rick-- "On the Columbia" and Wayne B "Anchored in
Everglades Park Wilderness Area."

Thank you, I like that picture also. Everglades Park is a great area
to go boating in the winter time when the mosquito count drops to
manageable levels. You've got to be totally self sufficient though,
no help for many miles around if you get into trouble, and it is
*very* easy to get lost.

http://tinyurl.com/yzpmnr