JohnH JohnH is offline

Default Keeping Score is Confusing and Boats of rec.boats

On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 13:30:25 -0600, Vic Smith
wrote:

Can anybody identify the feud participants for me by name and feud
subject?
Seems sometimes that a McCoy teams up with a Hatfield on one issue,
then drifts back to the other side.
Another problem is often different feuds get conflated with others,
such as who gave to a charity gets mixed up with Al Gore, a snowmobile
and a lobster boat.
Even though the reading here is entertaining as hell, I think we need
better organization to maintain interest.

Vic - the neatest guy here is Harry Krause. Just be nice to him and you'll
do well.

Hurry and get the pics of *your* boat posted!
***** Have a super day! *****

John H