posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats.electronics
Larry Larry is offline

Default Wireless Internet while Cruising

"Glenn Ashmore" wrote in
:

Funny you should mention jogglin' boards. I just built one for my
grandchildren. Finding a serviceable clear 2x10 pine board was harder
than finding old growth teak. They sell junk at the big box stores
these days.

--
Glenn Ashmore

Are there still TREES left that long?...(c;

I watched a guy come up to the checkouts at Home Depot with one of those
big carts that had two warped sheets of plywood on it, standing up in the
little channels. "They give you those warped up sheets?", I asked him.

He looked at me, oddly, looked at the plywood, whirled the cart around
and headed back down in the direction of the plywood department. It was
just awful what was on that cart! I wouldn't have used it to cover a
mudhole in the yard...(c;

--
http://www.epic.org/privacy/rfid/verichip.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VeriChip