basskisser basskisser is offline

Default What did your boat dock..................

JimH wrote:
........cost you this year? How big is your dock and what amenities
does your marina offer?

For us, $1,525. Drive up dock, 25 foot floater with water, electric
and dock box. The marina has 250 slips total, a pool, clubhouse and
top notch mechanics. The owners (3rd generation) live on site.

http://www.romps.com/

We moved to this marina because of our bad experiences with the dufus
*OMC Certified* mechanics at the marina we were at last year.

So how about you?

I find it amazing that people won't get into their local waters, but
need a pool.