Don White Don White is offline

Default A little cruise video.

"JimH" wrote in message
oups.com...

Calif Bill wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message
oups.com...

Calif Bill wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVoMt...elated&search=

Wow! I would think the workers were a bit more comfortable than the
passengers as their quarters are normally at the lowest levels of the
ship.

Regardless, how can anyone on that ship find a safe and comfortable
area to ride out that storm?

Sick bay had to be packed.

There is no way I would be down in my quarters. I would be up near the
exit, with PFD in hand.

Good point. But I wonder if you could even stay put in one place being
so high up on deck. My guess is that you would be thrown about pretty
bad.

Sure could have used seat belts on the deck chairs.