Reginald P. Smithers III Reginald P. Smithers III is offline

Default SPF 15, 30 or 45

Don White wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III" wrote in message
SWF,
When you have a killer body like mine, all of the dock girls want you to
walk around without a shirt on. Most of them prefer to rub oil on my
chest and back, but I prefer a SPF 15 lotion. It does not get the seats
and gunwales all slick.

I suggest your wife cut off access to those late night x-rated movies.
You're quickly losing whatever slim grip on reality you may have had.

Don,
Why would I want to, even if it is an hallucination, it is my
hallucination and I like it. I have seen all of the ads in the boating
magazines and every boat owner has a svelte young girl hanging onto his
arm. Mine girls just happen to be dock wenches.