Reginald P. Smithers III Reginald P. Smithers III is offline

Default SPF 15, 30 or 45

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 21:38:09 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
wrote:

What kind of suntan lotion does everyone keep on board their boat? do
you prefer oil or lotion? How much do you normally use in a season?

I try to keep on of each on board, so I have one of each. I buy the big
bottle of generic lotion and one bottle will last the season.

What is everyone's else favorite?

Nothing.

That's right - you heard me, nothing. :)

I don't wear shorts or sandals and I wear light colored UV cloth long
sleeved shirts along with a wide brimmed hat - even on the hottest
days.

Buncha pansies - sun blocker - phffftt....

SWF,
When you have a killer body like mine, all of the dock girls want you to
walk around without a shirt on. Most of them prefer to rub oil on my
chest and back, but I prefer a SPF 15 lotion. It does not get the seats
and gunwales all slick.