posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats.electronics
Larry Larry is offline

Default Wireless Internet while Cruising

"Gm1234" wrote in news:iTdoh.64166$Qm2.28386
@read1.cgocable.net:

We are not talkng

Can any psychologists in the audience tell me why the mere mention of
something different can cause so much controversy?

I mentioned a freeware tool noone is forced to buy or use.

I get gang warfare under the interstate bridge on the East Side with
motorcycle chains and razor blades.

WTF???

Maybe it happens when boats are put up for the Winter and testosterone
levels get elevated.....(c;

I think it's cool...tied to a GPS then plotted on Google Maps is really
cool.