Varis Varis is offline

Default What did your boat dock..................

JimH wrote:
........cost you this year? How big is your dock and what amenities
does your marina offer?

Free. I brought in the boat so late in the season they didn't have the
heart to charge... In principle a 2.5m wide marina slip is 170
eurobucks per season. (No that's not the same as boat dollars!

Includes water and electricity. What's a drive up dock and a dock box?

No mechanics or pools of any kind but there is a clubhouse, it's not
fancy. This part of the marina is run by a volunteer organization - it
costs 35 bucks per year to be a member. The storage locker costs a bit
extra. Our part must be over 200 slips in the marina.

Risto