JohnH JohnH is offline

Default What did your boat dock..................

On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 17:25:04 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

On 1/7/2007 5:14 PM, JimH wrote:
........cost you this year? How big is your dock and what amenities
does your marina offer?

For us, $1,525. Drive up dock, 25 foot floater with water, electric
and dock box. The marina has 250 slips total, a pool, clubhouse and
top notch mechanics. The owners (3rd generation) live on site.

http://www.romps.com/

We moved to this marina because of our bad experiences with the dufus
*OMC Certified* mechanics at the marina we were at last year.

So how about you?

That's about the price, give or take, for a similar sized slip at the
local fisherman's marina. No pool or clubhouse, but a nice, smelly fish
cleaning station, general store, clean bathrooms, running water and
electric.

You cannot imagine what the fish cleaning station smells like in July
and August. Well, maybe you can!

Is Jimmy asking his silly questions again? What won't that boy do for
recognition and self esteem?
--

John