NE Sailboat NE Sailboat is offline

Default Ken Barnes rescue pictures

Larry,, what news story were you looking at? On the CBS site, it showed the
boat and the two daughters, and girlfriend but they were sitting down ..

This whole story is so strange. Here is this guy with the beautiful
girlfriend, and he obviously has some money ... so what does he decide to
do? Go off and destroy a yacht.

Ya think maybe if he had just taken the boat to Antigua he would be a whole
lot happier.

=====

I wonder if he wasn't looking for a way out. You know,, like he let the
project get so big that he had to leave but then he was just waiting for the
right strorm to "bail".

==
"Larry" wrote in message
"Roger Long" wrote in news:459edd58$0$16948
:

Very nice looking boat.

There was a BOAT in those pictures? All I saw was beautiful blondes with
bare bellies atop really tight stretch denim hiphuggers! I'll have to go
look again and see if I can spot a sailboat in there, somewhere.

What the hell would any guy surrounded by such beautiful women want on a
damned sailboat, by himself for months and months, in total isolation,
facing death in the S of Magellan? Does it take him that long to
RECHARGE??!

I'm glad he's ok....STUPID but OK...

Those jeans are wonderful. Mankinds owes the inventor of stretch denim
more than it could ever repay....(c;