Larry Larry is offline

Default Ken Barnes rescue pictures

"Roger Long" wrote in news:459edd58$0$16948
:

Very nice looking boat.

There was a BOAT in those pictures? All I saw was beautiful blondes with
bare bellies atop really tight stretch denim hiphuggers! I'll have to go
look again and see if I can spot a sailboat in there, somewhere.

What the hell would any guy surrounded by such beautiful women want on a
damned sailboat, by himself for months and months, in total isolation,
facing death in the S of Magellan? Does it take him that long to
RECHARGE??!

I'm glad he's ok....STUPID but OK...

Those jeans are wonderful. Mankinds owes the inventor of stretch denim
more than it could ever repay....(c;