NE Sailboat NE Sailboat is offline

Default Ken Barnes rescue pictures

This from the CBS story .. in the comments section.

Comments

This guy should have to pay all costs associated with his rescue. I tired
about morons putting themselves in danger who expect others to put
themselves at risk if they get into trouble. I'm also tired of their
famalies getting on TV, crying about why everything isn't being done to save
their particular idiot. They should have stopped the idiot before he left.

3 days isn't all that bad... it's not like he was out there a month or
something... what's the big deal????

"Roger Long" wrote in message
Good set of photos of Ken Barnes' damaged boat and rescue over at CBS.

http://www.cbsnews.com/elements/2007...y2332917.shtml

Very nice looking boat. Looks like it should have done better but it's a
very tough patch of ocean. One of those fishing boats would do well to
tow it in.

--
Roger Long