posted to rec.boats.electronics
Shaun Van Poecke Shaun Van Poecke is offline

Default cheap radar signal generators

From what i understand, youd be in some real trouble operating these units.
I live in australia, and im pretty sure that its illegal to operate these
types of radar within a certain range of people (its pretty much a guarantee
that someone will kick you in the throat if they see it turning at dock).
Being underneath it protect the people on the vessel, but everyone else is
getting a generous serving of nastiness.

Shaun

The KODEN scanners show some basics label: +12,+5,+35V,+5~35V , FURUNO
show no info...
So, I understand the trick is to feed some +12 & +35V to the right
connectors to have my microwaves Xmitter, I am right ?

Thank you.

Patrick