Dave Royal Dave Royal is offline

Default mediterranean sail charters?

mr.b wrote:

Bien, mais on veut rendre visite au sud de France...

I have never chartered in the south of France, so cannot recommend
anyone, and the charterers I have used and could recommend
(setsail.co.uk, Sunsail) do not go there - probably because it is
notoriously expensive and crowded in peak season. I see Moorings
charters from Nice, but I have no experience of them.

If you can man manage French, you could ask for recommendations on the
newsgroup fr.rec.bateaux - though it is not a subject I have seen
covered there much.

You could also ask in uk.rec.sailing where there may be folk who have
chartered in the western med.

HTH
Dave
--
(Remove any numerics from my email address.)