purple_stars purple_stars is offline

Default Interesting Lead Acid Battery facts

Larry wrote:
"purple_stars" wrote in

[snip]
Does Belize have a Walmart, in case I need a replacement battery? Japan
has them. Russia has them. Probably Belize has them....

Well, I can say for sure there are Walmarts in southern Mexico only an
hour or two away from Belize, so I assume Belize has them. When I was
in Belize I was making tracks for Guatemala so I really didn't stay
long enough to find out. The Walmart I went to in southern Mexico was
different than the Walmarts here ... many of the products were not the
same, produce/fruits were very different, etc, it even had a huge
bakery that was filled with different kind of bread and things, unlike
here. It really is a Mexican store. There were even people out front
who take your bags to the truck for you and stand there politely
waiting for a tip. Walmart in Mexico is kind of like Burger King in
Mexico, a happening place to go. I mean people dress up to go there.