posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.crafts.knots
BarelyAwake BarelyAwake is offline

Default Can anyone ID this knot?

Oops, I think I suffered a major brain cramp. I guess it is a bowline. I
should probably hold off on the magic mushrooms till after dinner!
Thanks for responding.

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message

"BarelyAwake" wrote in message
This hitch is on the inside of the boom of my boat. I know some basic
sailing knots, and I tried find this in a book of knots, but I don't
recognize this one. Can someone identify it?

The 2 links are to photos showing both the front and back sides of the
hitch, still tied up inside the boom.

http://i17.tinypic.com/2mm6z9z.jpg

http://i12.tinypic.com/2ypey3a.jpg

TIA for any assistance.

Is this a trick question? Sure looks like a bowline to me.

Karin