Anders Lassen

Default Propeller rotation - important?

I just have the impression that some marine gears are built to run both
ways - so that props in dual engine configurations can be made to turn in
opposite directions. In other words: I'm not talking about REPLACING the
transmission but changing the rotation by basically exchanging forward with
reverse...

...or is this nonsens...? :-)

Anders

"Gould 0738" skrev i en meddelelse
Cheaper to exchange the prop for the correct hand than to replace the
transmission.

Going to the opposite hand prop will also change the way your boat handles

in
close quarters.

You can't find a used or loaner prop to get you by until the correct item
arrives?