posted to rec.boats.electronics
[email protected] wizzo@mail.pf is offline

Default furuno display units models 2400& 1600

Hello there,

I got 3 furuno display units models 2400& 1600 ,their yellow/green
CRT shows a freezed straight line when powered on 13V; having this
line turning 360 ° all the time is a simple matter of feeding the
proper signals to a stepper motor that controls the rotation of the
yoke around the neck of their CRT.

Can I do that without the antenna units & simple internal mods ?

If I could have them work the way I want, my daughter will have fun
with the scopes, as she wants to be a space controller; then she will
"see" the invaders coming ;- )

Thank you & happy new year to all.

Patrick