Larry Larry is offline

Default food for thought

"KLC Lewis" wrote in
et:

Stovetop Tuna & Noodles

Thanks! I'll take that one with me in case the gourmet chefs I sail with
pull cooking duty on me again. I'm the dishwasher/galley cleaner on
crew. Two of the guys are trained, gourmet cooks so it's a great trade.
We eat better 200 miles offshore than at a restaurant downtown. Many
times I've been on watch and this plate of amazing
meats/cheeze/breads/etc., appears up the hatch by magic. "Here, Archie
got bored.", the hand will say from under the plate.

Our coffee, too, comes from a French Press. We've a great blue camping
coffee pot, but it's usually filled with some "hot toddy" concoction from
the booze bunker. I've never actually seen coffee made in it....might
spoil the flavor of the toddy.

I'll clean the galley, again, when I come off watch. Just like Julia
Childs, gourmet chefs make an awful mess and dirty everything they can
find!

--
http://www.epic.org/privacy/rfid/verichip.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VeriChip