pontoonjimmy pontoonjimmy is offline

Default Need new GPS/Chartplotter

I have a hummingbird 383c combo that I like a lot. I bought it off
eBay brand new for around $375.00 and it has been a good little unit
for me. I have a pontoon so my consol is not very big and I required
a smaller screen to fit but it is color, has dual beams, real time
adjustable window, split screen, you can set way points, and is just
full of features for the price.

"Josh Assing" wrote:
My GPS was stolen off the boat; so I need to replace it.

What's an inexpsnive unit that includes depth (fishfinder
type mode ok) and
speed-over-water? Wouldn't mind water temp too; but that's
only for curiosity
sake. Alarms: near arrival point; anchor drag, depth

Color unit is prefered, but B&W is ok to save a few bucks.

Thanks for you thoughts
-j

--- AntiSpam/harvest ---
Remove X's to send email to me.

--
Posted at author's request, using http://www.BoatingForumz.com interface
Articles individually verified to usenet standards. Visit URL to contact author/report abuse