posted to alt.sailing.asa
[email protected] nikki_bynes@yahoo.com is offline

Default Famous Last Words

Joe wrote:
wrote:
jlrogers±³© wrote:
Shipwright prepares to set sail
Dryden man designs, builds boat from scratch

http://www.theithacajournal.com/apps...WS01/612210318

I would like to hear more about the design of the boat. There's
certainly a large number of proven full-keel 30 foot cutter designs
out there, so why go out on a limb? Anyway it's a very impressive
achievement, I'll be looking for them (boat & builder) when passing
through that area this spring.

Joe wrote:
Smart kid, great looking boat.

hi all again - need a little advice here- my guy - , man of the boat
CAPTAIN , been married to for a while - , lies cheats - i don't like -
i want divorce-he don't and won't, i dont want to fight - what u
suggest i do ? - been in that situation before anyone- do i play it off
-and get what i can get or do i just mother f**k his ass , laim
ass----do what i want to do & let him too - ouch need somne help here
-need advice

It's not steel.

I did not say he was a genius.

All the washers are copper pennies, thats a good start.

Joe

-signed- Injun Ear (formerly known as Eagle Eye)