Larry Larry is offline

Default clothes storage

Jere Lull wrote in news:jerelull-471334.21265928122006
@news.bellatlantic.net:

Hey, it's what *we* do as founding members of the Chesapeake Flotilla of
the Nautical Naturists http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chesapeake/,
nearly 1000 boats strong, but it's not for everyone.

But, I'd suppose, NOT tonight, right?....(c;

--
http://www.epic.org/privacy/rfid/verichip.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VeriChip