posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats.electronics,rec.boats.building,alt.internet.wireless
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default WiFi at Sea (technical, sorry)

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 12:51:17 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

Not sure if that answered your question.

Does the same functionality apply in "bridge" mode as opposed to
"access point" mode?

Most of the MAC filter logic that I've seen is to keep unwanted guests
out of your wireless network. The issue here is how to keep your
bridge from associating with unwanted access points.

I don't know.. you could try looking for this on the web.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com