Larry Larry is offline

Default Australian customs flaw

"Roger Long" wrote in news:45940bf0$0$27061
:

wrote:

A similar example would be the scenario where Canadian residents
cannot bring US rented cars into Canada, .....

I thought it was only the U.S. that did things this stupid.

This will change, soon, because Canada-US-Mexico will soon become one big
country under an agreement the three presidents recently signed to make
it happen. I forget what the title of it was but it was done pretty
quietly to hold down the nationalists rioting.

Quebec, of course, will immediately declare itself a separate
planet....if we pay them, that is.

--
http://www.epic.org/privacy/rfid/verichip.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VeriChip