posted to rec.boats.building
Bob Bob is offline

Default Another try: can you please to identify this lifeboat?

frank wrote:
Hi there,
be able to help me to identify the manufacturer of this type of
lifeboat?
Best regards,
Carlos Alberto
The Netherlands

I took a look at the boat. Sorta gave me a shock. They look exactly
like the ones i road in while working with the Polish highseas fishing
fleets. Then when I noticed youre from the Netherlands it made sense a
Polish life boat would look like your european photo.

Sugest you got to Swinoujscie, Szczecin, or Gdynia, Poland for a look
see. Might try calling Grif or Odra fishing companies... If you speak
Polish.