posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ellen MacArthur Ellen MacArthur is offline

Default Heart of Gold Sold!

"katy" wrote

Ah, Neal...you just can't stand it, can you? By the way, it's 'woman" not "women"....stupid is as stupid does...

Maybe it's none of my business but was Capt. Neal your lover or maybe just a short affair?
But, you loved him so much you made plans. Don't we all? And then he lost interest. And you never
got over it?
I can't think of another reason you'd see Neal under every post. It's like you're ---(satisfied
with the spelling?) addicted to him. I guess I can understand how somebody your age might fall
head over heels over somebody super intelligent and not that bad looking like him. But I think I
can understand too how a man like him might be more interested in somebody young and sexy like
me. Men his age are like that. You're old enough you shoulda learned this fact....

Cheers,
Ellen