NOYB

Default June 30 Handover...

"jps" wrote in message
In article .net,
says...
Another "jps prediction". You just keep digging yourself deeper and

deeper
with your wild-assed and erroneous predictions.

A lot better founded than the crap you've been spewing. I've been
predicting the downfall of this administration for months.

Even conservative republicans are saying that this administration has
done some extravagant over-reaching and will be tossed come November.

Disenfranchised republicans just won't show up at the polls.

Mark my words doc, your leader is toast.

"jps prediction"...now archived in google for easy retrieval in 5 1/2
months.