Jere Lull Jere Lull is offline

Default FCC drops morse code requirement for all HAM licenses

In article ,
Larry wrote:

Jere Lull wrote in news:jerelull-0805D7.20221020122006
@news.bellatlantic.net:

Had fun building antennas and bouncing around the world
on 5 watts, the only reason I wanted the ticket anyway.

Come on, Jere....Fess up! NO CBer ever ran 5 watts!

Well, you found one. License was in Dad's name, and I was more than a
little "respectful" of him. This was when the FCC *did* investigate, at
least in our area.

Still have a SSB CB in the closet. That was sorta interesting.

--
Jere Lull