Glenn Ashmore Glenn Ashmore is offline

Default fuel restrictions florida

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald...y/16224961.htm

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

"Larry" wrote in message
wrote in news:1166978748.482454.147210
@a3g2000cwd.googlegroups.com:

I read in google news today that the gov. is planning to resrict fuel
sales to boaters due to fears of another mass migration of Cuban
nationals.They are also planning on closing marinas and setting up road
blocks to stop trailered boats

I couldn't find it on google news. Got a URL to go with this?

Larry
--
Why is it, in any city, all traffic lights act as if they have rotary
timers in them, like they did in 1955, and are all set to create