Larry Larry is offline

Default Australian customs flaw

"Peter HK" wrote in news:tw6jh.12176$HU.9860@news-
server.bigpond.net.au:

http://www.vhemt.org/aboutvhemt.htm

Go read the pointer from this site:
http://www.rehydrate.org/facts/ten_facts.htm

Now, define "child abuse" and "child neglect" once again, just for
yourself.

Having watched two parents starve themselves to death to end the medical
profession's cash cows, like Parkinson's Disease my mother had for almost
19 years, I'm an avid advocate of voluntary euthanasia for anyone who wants
it, the ability to die quickly in dignity, not slowly to make doctors
richer and to allow religious nuts to "suffer for Jesus", as they feel
everyone should "die on the cross".

In both our countries we don't have to look far to find starving children
or incurable adults who would choose euthanasia, given the choice without
the religious guilt trip.

We're too busy preparing for the next war to increase profits of the banker
class.