posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ellen MacArthur Ellen MacArthur is offline

Default Heart of Gold Sold!

"Scotty" wrote

Most of us caught on to Katytype in a week or so. Why are
you so slow?

I could catch on in a minute if I wanted to. But I don't want to because, I just hate it when
another women makes all of us look stupid. It's bad enough men think we're stupid anyway. The
only way to get a little respect sometimes is to be a cut above.
What good's a woman who types like a 4-year-old eating peanut butter out of the jar with her
fingers?
I don't think Katy's stupid but "tarnal hell is she ever one lazy ****" - as a redneck male friend
of mine's fond of saying.... So I'm hoping she'll try to make her posts a little more presentable. If I
keep making fun of her pitiful typing she might get ashamed. But, why do I feel the witch might even
be capable of shame? Beats the hell outta me.... :-)

Cheers,
Ellen