posted to rec.boats.electronics
[email protected] fritz@thegreatsea.com is offline

Default battery equalization

The batteries on my boat need an equalization charge. According to the
battery manufacturer that is 15.5 volts for 8 hours. I have an onboard
55 amp charger but it does not have an equalization function. Does
anyone know of an easy inexpensive way to accomplish this. The Xantrex
Trucharge 20 and 40 amp chargers have an equalization function built in
but I haven't been able to find any other chargers that have the
function. If there is an inexpensive charger with an equalization
function out there I would like to know about it.