Larry Larry is offline

Default FCC drops morse code requirement for all HAM licenses

Jere Lull wrote in news:jerelull-0805D7.20221020122006
@news.bellatlantic.net:

Had fun building antennas and bouncing around the world
on 5 watts, the only reason I wanted the ticket anyway.

Come on, Jere....Fess up! NO CBer ever ran 5 watts!

The ham who gave me the test for Amateur Extra used to be called the "Mud
Duck" on AM CB. He had twin 5-element monsters up 100' and ran about 4KW
of carrier at 100% modulation....(c;

I can talk about him now, because he's gone...died of cancer. Any ham
would have been proud to see his huge CB station....

Larry
--
Why is it, in any city, all traffic lights act as if they have rotary
timers in them, like they did in 1955, and are all set to create