posted to alt.sailing.asa
Gilligan Gilligan is offline

Default Heart of Gold Sold!

Katy,

He complains about everything. He tolerates almost nothing. It's the way he
is, he can't help it. He accuses Bush of thousands of murders and accuses me
of constantly nym shifting and disrupting the entire newsgroup (he speaks
for everyone). You can't deal or reason with something like that. The best
is to be polite or just ignore it.

My socks are transparent and easy to trace. I change them often so my feet
don't stink. I only use 3-4 names that everyone knows. If he feels so
strongly he can report me to my ISP with all the evidence and get me kicked
off.

I am curious as to why he didn't say a word or do anything when someone came
in here under multiple identities and posted members names, addresses, phone
numbers, places of employment, pictures of their wives and the like with
obviously malicious intent.

He could killfile by ISP address if it is really an annoyance. But it
appears that he doesn't killfile anyone. What would be left to complain
about if he did? I am providing a valuable service by givng him something
that is not threatening in any way to complain about. So let him complain,
it's want he wants even if it is annoying, constant and disruptive to the
group.