posted to alt.sailing.asa
JimC JimC is offline

Default Ohoy Jim C -- Macgregor Sailboats - the definitive essay.

Paladin wrote:
This letter is not intended to assuage your worst fears about Macgregor Sailboats
but will, in most cases, confirm them.

Perhaps it would be best for them to awaken from their delusional narcoleptic fantasyland
and observe that if one dares to criticize even a single tenet of its rip-off business practices,
one is promptly condemned as disloyal, larcenous, imperious, or whatever epithet they deems
most appropriate, usually without much explanation. So they browbeat those who defame their
sinfully inadequate sailboats while they pay out-of-work lawyers like JimC to laud and hype
their sailboats while they threaten litigation against those whose opinions differ from their
own.

Since MacGregor is paying me $50 every time I respond to notes like that
one, I think I'll have great job security for some time. The more notes
I post defending the MacGregors, the more I get paid.

Jim